This is why you shouldn't do the "One Chip Challenge"
Three California high school students were hospitalized after participating in the challenge.
Officials from the Lodi High School in Sacramento said the students have participated in a social media challenge where it requires an individual to eat an ultra-spicy pepper potato chip. According to Insider, the chip contains Carolina Reaper and Scorpion peppers, and those participating in the challenge cannot drink water or eat anything else to cool down.
It was so bad that some of the students were vomiting and others were struggling to breathe!