The world of dating gets weirder and weirder by the year.... here are a few new dating terms you may want to throw into you vocab when it comes to dating in 2018.
- Flexting – This is when you flex your muscles online before you meet in real life. It’s like bragging, but worse.
- Cricketing – If you have your “read receipts” on but don’t text back, congratulations. You’re a cricketer (and a jerk).
- Ghostbusting – This is when you keep texting someone EVEN when they’re ghosting you.
- Seredipidating – Have you ever left things up in the air just in case something better comes along? You’re a seredipidater.
- Fauxbae’ing – This is when someone pretends to have a boo on social media, but really they’re single. Probably doing it to make an ex jealous.