Diddy topped Forbes' Highest Paid Celebrity list, beating Beyonce, LeBron, and Drake, raking in a whopping $130 million in the last year. Diddy was at the #21 spot on the list last year with Taylor Swift at the top spot. Thanks to the Bad Boy Reunion tour, his partnership with Ciroc, and selling a third of his Sean John clothing line, Diddy had a major year.
Take a look at the top 10 people on Forbes' highest paid celebrities below.
1) Sean "Diddy" Combs, $130 million
2) Beyoncé Knowles, $105 million
3) J.K. Rowling, $95 million
4) Drake, $94 million
5) Cristiano Ronaldo, $93 million
6) The Weeknd, $92 million
7) Howard Stern, $90 million
8) Coldplay, $88 million
9) James Patterson, $87 million
10) LeBron James, $86 million